Selasa, 18 April 2017

Telling About Life Planning

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..

On this occasion, I'll tell you about my life plan for 5 to 10 years into the future. Just like everyone else, I also have a dream and a plan which I will do in the future. There are many dreams have not been realized until now, but there are some also who have been able to accomplish to date.

To plan what I would do next 5 years, of course I want to graduate from college on time and received a degree in economics. After that, it could work in the firm or reputable bank and placed in the accounting division in accordance with my expertise.

After nearly four years of work, of course I will save my father to be dispatched to the Haj. I will pay for my father's life and let my dad enjoy their old age without having to work again. I will also seek to finance my sister school to college and until she gets the job.

After the family can be happy, I would plan my private life is married to someone I love. Building a happy family, taking care of my father, husband, and my children someday.

I will work hard before I got married, and strive to provide the best for my dad and my sisters. Because, after getting married later I will stop working and focus on keeping my little family.

It was a bit of a dream and a plan that I will do in the future. Everyone is entitled to have dreams as tall and as much as anything. Materialize or do not dream it, the most important thing is we have tried as much as possible and pray to Allah Almighty. For the final result, we give back to Allah Almighty. Keep the spirit in reaching your dreams!!!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar